Development of Integrated Pest Management for ITPS in Response to Climate Change
- Determine the regional distribution of pests and disease through the conduct of survey on forest tree nurseries and plantations with problems on pest and diseases with the adoption of baselining/benchmarking protocol (DMC 2014-06).
- Identify the key pest and diseases’ host including life history, distribution, abundance, behavior and natural enemies on the key host.
- Determine the potential economic impact and threshold levels of pest and diseases.
- Identify the preventive control measures of pest and diseases.
- Institutionalize gender equality in IPM strategies.