Growth and Genetic Variation of First Generation Progenies of Some Industrial Tree plantation species in Eastern Mindanao
- To identify and verify new potential/candidate trees of ITP species.
- To maintain operation of the seed processing and storage facilities
- To develop/package information/technology that will be generated from project implementation
- To establish half-sib progeny tests of selected mother trees of the identified priority forest tree species;
- To determine the heritability of phenotypic characteristics observed from the selected candidate plus trees (CPTs);
- To identify and recommend a list of the best performing parent trees tested; and
- To convert the PFT into seedling seed orchards