Genetic Variation of Falcata (Falcataria mollucana) resistant to Gall Rust and Pink Canker.
- To establish half-sib progeny tests of selected mother trees of the identified priority forest tree species;
- To determine the heritability of phenotypic characteristics observed from the selected candidate plus trees (CPTs);
- To identify and recommend a list of the best performing parent trees tested; and
- To convert the best families into seedling seed orchards.
- To determine the genetic variation of falcata species resistant’s to Gall rust and Pink canker.